Chinese Medicinal Herbs Mini Chart
Learn how to use Chinese Medicinal Herbs to attain good health the easy way with the Chinese Medicinal Herbs Mini Chart.
Chinese herbs are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). TCM aims to regulate the Qi or Life Force energy in the body by balancing opposite forces called Yin and Yang and interaction with the world. This handy Mini Chart introduces 36 Chinese Medicinal Herbs and their medicinal properties.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 11 Essential areas:
1. Examines the 36 Chinese Medicinal Herbs
2. Beautiful illustrates the 36 Chinese Medicinal Herbs
3. States the botanical and Chinese names of each Herb
4. Explains the therapeutic effect of using the Herb
5. Lists the indicators for ill health
6. Shows which parts of the plant can be used eg seeds, leaf, stem
7. Identifies the organs that have an affinity with the Herb
8. States the dosage of each Herb
9. Features the effect or issue to be balanced of each Herb
10. Describes the taste of each Herb through illustrations
11. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Chinese Medicinal Herbs.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm