Computer Health Mini Chart
Learn how to use computers and workstations to optimize your health, safety and productivity the easy way with the Computer Health Mini Chart.
Balancing body dynamics, health and safety with computer tools and workstation equipment, ensuring productivity to maintain health, safety and productivity. Understanding the optimum layout of tools and equipment within your environment will lead to balance and happiness. This handy Mini Chart introduces lots of tips and suggestions to improve health and productivity.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 10 Essential areas:
1. Examines how your body interacts with computer tools and workstation equipment for optimum health
2. Explains 12 ways to interact with your computer and workstation with diagrams
3. Questions the environmental factors
4. Illustrates the correct workstation set up
5. Details the best sources of light
6. Describes computer related health problems with symptoms, causes and suggestions for good health
7. Outlines and illustrates the anatomy of the wrist with tips for “Dos” and “Don’ts”
8. Sets out hand, wrist and arm exercises with step by step instructions and diagrams
9. Illustrates 8 effective Shiatsu Self Massage Techniques with step by step instructions, diagrams, suggested length of exercise and repetition to bring the body back to balance
10. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Computer Health.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm