Essential Oils Mini Chart
Learn how to use essential oils to attain good health the easy way with the Essential Oils Mini Chart.
Essential oils are a concentrated liquid extracted from plants generally using distillation. Essential oils carry a distinctive scent or essence of the plant from which they are extracted. They are used in aromatherapy, perfumes, cosmetics, soaps, flavoring, incense, household cleaning products and have a medicinal or therapeutic potential. This handy Mini Chart introduces 24 Essential Oils and their therapeutic potential.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 8 Essential areas:
1. Examines the 24 Essential Oils with illustrations
2. States the botanical names of each of the Essential Oils
3. Provides details of each essential oil such as history, location, source, scent, species
4. Identifies the issues, ailments and conditions that each Essential Oil can treat
5. Details the properties such as the effects or moods imparted eg soothing, uplifting, antibacterial, insect repellant
6. Lists the best method of how to use the Essential Oil eg massage, bath, inhalation
7. Sets out important warnings about safe use
8. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Essential Oils.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm