Iridology Mini Chart
Learn about Iridology and how examination of the Iris of the Eye aids diagnose the easy way with the Iridology Mini Chart.
Iridology is the analysis of the Iris in the Eye in order to gain valuable information regarding health of the whole body and ultimately diagnosis of conditions. Iridologists study the Iris for colour, markings, changes and other aspects; chart their discoveries so as to determine health, susceptibility towards certain conditions, past medical issues or predictions or future health concerns. This handy Mini Chart is a comprehensive introduction to Iridology and its diagnostic potential.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 6 Essential areas:
1. Examines Iridology in great depth
2. Beautifully illustrates Iridology and how it relates to the body with diagrams and charts
3. Illustrates and charts how both the Left and Right Irises relate to different parts and halves of the body
4. Detailed illustrations of the right and left Iris
5. Explains the 12 irregularities and markings with detailed illustrations for diagnosis
6. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Iridology.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm