Solar System Mini Chart
Learn about the Solar System the easy way with the Solar System Mini Chart.
The Solar System comprises the Sun and its planetary system which includes planets as well as a number of dwarf planets, satellites or moons and other objects. It formed 4.6 billion years ago from the gravitational collapse of a giant molecular cloud. This handy Mini Chart introduces the Solar System and its encyclopedic information.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 10 Essential areas:
1. Examines the Solar System and its components
2. Beautifully illustrated diagrams, charts and photos of the Solar System and its components
3. Outlines each Planet, Satellite, Moon and other objects that comprise the Solar System
4. Details each component of the Solar System including Mass, Radius Distances, Rotation Periods, Gravity, Atmosphere, Temperature, Visual Geometry, Density, Orbital Eccentricity and Period, Name Information, Outer Vs Inner Planets, Inferior Vs Superior Planets, Discovery, Terrestrial Planet, Gaseous Planet, Surface Information, Core Information and Magnitude
5. Features the Sun
6. Explains the 8 Planets (as well as Pluto)
7. Outlines the Dwarf Planets, Satellites or Moons and other objects orbiting each Planet
8. Shows a colour coded key
9. Illustrates the Solar System at a Glance showing the relative size of each Planet
10. States the Scientific Notations used in the Mini Chart
11. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about the Solar System.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm